Wednesday, September 12, 2012

WELCOME!

Good day to you, kind folks. Welcome to TheMagicSauce.


My name is Michael. I like to drink and I look like this:


That's not what I look like when I'm drinking though, that would look like this:


Anywho, at any moment of any day, someone near me is doing something so stupid, I have to tell you about it. It has been recommended on numerous occasions that I start a blog (a few have called for a video blog, but Jenna Marbles has my ass smoked on that one.)

So if you'll indulge me, and this is mostly for those who rock my Facebook, I'll expound on things that happen to me here, stuff I think is funny and things that make me go hmm. Basically, this is the most narcissistic thing I've ever done. Wait. No, it's not. Once I had a guy recut my hair three times because my giant, pumpkin-sized head still looked too  round. Hindsight, it looked fine the first time...but great after the third. I win.

No guarantees on daily updates...because stop expecting things out of me. Set your expectations low. I mean look at that 2nd picture. Come on.

By the way, I don't swear usually swear, but sometimes I do. Be prepared for that. Enough for now.

FIN


No comments:

Post a Comment