Thursday, September 13, 2012

New job = boozey swoozey.

Good morning!

Wait.

What is that?

OH! It's a hangover. Happy Thursday! But, you may be asking, "How did you acquire said hangover?" Let's jump right in with a new segment I call: My Night in GIFs!

So, I got a new job last night working in event management. Yay me!






I was a little nervous about the informal interview, but I knew both of the folks with whom I was meeting and it was at a bar. Still, the cab ride was tense.






I arrive at the bar and start right in. Nailing the questions left and right. Killing it really. MK style.







So naturally, we start drinking. Slowly at first, but then rapidly.






At this point, I start thinking about going home. I wake up very early for work. I'm a good employee at my current firm.



However. I'm me. So of course we go to another bar to... 






wait for it...







...play ping pong.




 But there were Asians.





No thank you. They'd make us look afool. So we went to the patio to drink more. And more. And more. And made friends.
Just like this:


(I'm on the left.)


But then we time travelled to 11pm. Way past the point where I Cinderella's carriage the shit out of life.


(Not a .gif, but still awesome)


It. Is. Time. To. Go. Home. Leave like a baller. 





Alarm goes off at 5am. Snooze. 5:15. Snooze. 5:25. I broke my alarm clock (Sorry, Hallie, now the numbers don't work). 5:35. Contemplate throwing the iPhone. 6:00am. Shit pants because I'm now going to be late.






Now I'm at work. And I look like this:





Only gotta make it until 3:00pm THEN I GO TO SLEEP AND IT'S MY BIRTHDAY WHEN I WAKE UP AND EVERYTHING IS AWESOME.




Exeunt.

1 comment: